- What are MY options?
- I want to stay in my home but end the relationship
- I am Aboriginal
- I am in a same-sex relationship
- I am intersex, sex or gender diverse
- I am an older woman
- I am a young woman
- I am a young male and I am concerned about my behaviour in my relationship
- I have a disability/disabilities
- I am a man experiencing domestic and familiy violence
- I have children
- I am worried about my pets
- I am worried about someone else
- I am not sure if it's domestic and family violence
- I don't want to leave
- I am worried about how I will survive financially
- I have been living with it for years
- I have nowhere to go
- It only happens occasionally
- We're just dating
- It only happens when my partner is drunk or on drugs
- In my culture, husbands are the head of the family and some think it's ok to use violence against their wife
- I am concerned about my violent behaviour
- I am in Australia on a temporary partner visa
- I am not from NSW
What are MY options?
The menu on the left identifies various population groups and situations that can arise as a result of being in an abusive relationship. Each page contains targeted information and/or services specific to that group or situation.
For information on mainstream services that everyone can access, go to the Services page.